FlexiHome Care provides a wide range of in-home and community care support services to disabled people of all ages. We provide services to people with intellectual, physical, sensory, and mental illness. Our organisation is committed to provide services for people to improve their quality of life and well-being. We are here to provide quality care for your loved ones.
Compassionate | Dynamic | Innovative | Respectful
We are client-focused, and we practice a strength-based approach.
We are inclusive, diverse health care professionals who seek innovative ways to sustain clients.
Empower clients beyond home care services.
We are always reachable and flexible.
We are professional allied health workers that prioritise clients needs.
FlexiHome Care Carers are known to be compassionate, knowledgeable and skilled. Our organisation always ensures that we hire people who truly care. We uphold our values to provide customer satisfaction beyond expectation.
- Our carers provide person-centred care to help participants achieve their goals and aspirations
- Our carers are skilled in providing support to participants with personal care, life skills, transport, social activities, medication and other support as required
- They are trained to keeping participants records up to date on a daily basis
- Our carers always maintain professional relationships with participants, families, and guardians
- They show compassion and understanding of participants needs and manifest genuine interest in the wellbeing and inclusion of people with disabilities
Qualifications of our Carers:
- Certificate III, IV or diploma in community and disability services from TAFE or a registered training organisation or relevant experience to disability services.
- Valid and current drivers licence.
- Valid and current NDIS Worker Screening Check.
- Valid and current Working With Children Check.
- Valid and current National Police Clearance Check.
- First Aid training certificate
- Legal rights to work in Australia (Citizen, PR or Visa).
- Experienced in supporting people with mental health, complex behaviours and other disabilities
- Experience using hoists, wheelchairs and shower chairs.
- Send us a message or call us
- Discuss and guide with us your needs
- We will arrange an appointment for us to go over with your needs and do internal assessment (free of charge) to help you match with the right support
- Sign the service agreement
- Start of Services
We’re here to help.
Get in touch with us to find out how we can cater for your needs. We will create a personalised and strategic care plan for you and care needs, so that you can get the most out of your services.