We provide NDIS community participation support in Sydney, enabling you to foster your independence and create opportunities for you to flourish in the community. We will enable you to further explore your surroundings and participate actively in the community with our planned programs tailored specifically to meet your needs and requirements. We can provide you with access to community events, social gatherings, assistance with grocery shopping as well as travel and transport.
Travel & Transport
We can support you and your family in planning for all your travel and transport needs as part of your access in the community. Many disabled families are limited in their social interaction in their community due to limited access to a transport facility.
Our staff members provide transport to help enable participation in the community, social, economic and daily life activities. We believe that no one should be missing out on what the world has to offer, and therefore we have a fleet of vehicles that are wheel-chair accessible friendly to allow participants to expand their horizons.
Social and Community Access
We provide participants with opportunites to access the community, social events, and other activities to enhance their social skills. We can create a tailor-made plan with activities that are engaging so participants get the most out of life and flourish outside the boundaries of their home.
Social Groups and Weekend Outings
We organise various group activities according to age range in our disability centre and in the community. Our mission is to enhance social experiences of the participants to help them build and maintain meaningful relationships.
- Our services empower individuals to embrace life’s opportunities in an inclusive environment. Use our Travel & Transport assistance to access transport so you can participate in meaningful daily activities and not miss out on the fun.
- Our wheelchair-accessible vehicles expand horizons and enable individuals to experience life fully. Try our Social and Community Access support and enjoy tailor-made plans for engaging in social events and activities to enhance social skills.
- Our Social Groups and Weekend Outings unite various people through group activities, fostering meaningful relationships. We ensure that you are matched with suitable support people so you feel heard and safe throughout your journey with us.
Our services are designed to make your life easier and enhance your overall well-being. Here are some ways we can assist you:
- Attend social gatherings, local community events and cultural activities
- Explore new hobbies, visit museums or enjoy outdoor adventures
- Attend a concert, go shopping or participate in workshops
- Participate in art classes, cooking workshops or sports clubs
- Attend community gatherings, join local clubs and make new friends outside your home
- Connect with like-minded individuals through various age-appropriate group activities
- Join movie nights, dine out at restaurants or attend themed parties
- Engage in fun-filled weekend outings, picnics or visiting nearby attractions
NDIS participants, like you, can access NDIS social and community participation in Sydney through their Core Supports and Capacity Building budgets. The Core Supports budget covers Assistance with Social and Community Participation, while the Capacity Building budget includes Increased Social and Community Participation.
The services are included in the basic budget within the NDIS plan and do not require additional special funding. However, it’s important to remember that the funds can only be used for activities focusing on capacity building, empowering participants to develop their social skills and engaging in their communities to improve their well-being.
We pride ourselves on being the ideal NDIS Social and Community Participation provider in Sydney. We ensure that participants experience life beyond the ordinary.
- We understand the value of friendship and social connections. Our support enables you to socialise more, build relationships and feel the warmth of companionship within our centres.
- We recognise that everyone’s journey is unique. We tailor our NDIS services to your specific needs and aspirations, ensuring you receive the support that aligns with your life objectives.
- Your safety and security are paramount. Our well-rounded team ensures a nurturing environment for your NDIS community participation support.
We're here to help.
Get in touch with us to find out how we can cater for your needs. We will create a personalised and strategic care plan for you and your care needs, so that you can get the most out of your NDIS social and community participation in Sydney.